Natlink&Python in DNS 5?

Post by HKM van de Ruitenbee » Tue, 14 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to use natlink together with python
to make macro's in DNS 5? I already do in DNS 4

Thanks,
Martinus

Natlink&Python in DNS 5?

Post by dragontal.. » Tue, 14 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I think Joel Gould has made natlink compatible with 5 now;
try his web page (this is the old url, but it will take you there)

http://www.synapseadaptive.com/joel/default.htm

Judy

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:08:42 +0100, HKM van de Ruitenbeek

>Can anyone tell me if it's possible to use natlink together with python
>to make macro's in DNS 5? I already do in DNS 4

>Thanks,
>Martinus

Natlink&Python in DNS 5?

Post by speaktoyourpc.c » Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:57:54

Hello:

You may want to surf on over to Joel Gould's website and take a look........I
think he recently updated the information to include your answer

Peter Daniels
speaktoyourpc.com
1-800-588-2799

1. Free check-ins or stable check-ins?

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone could give me insight to how they do things...(BTW, we
are using VSS 6.0 and
VisualStudio6.0 on an NT platform)

I was thinking about mandating stable check-ins for all code in our project.
That is, nobody checks in code unless it is deemed complete and workable.
Due to the way VSS <project> labels work (always labels latest versions of
all files), if code is checked in incomplete and a build is performed, it
could break the build. I've heard that if code is checked out for a long
period of time though (if a change takes a week or so), the code is more apt
to become corrupt. Is this true?
The alternative to this is to let developers check in code regardless of the
working state. If a build is performed, this may cause the build to break.
Also, if a "hotfix" needs to be performed, and if the code has already been
changed and is checked in incomplete, the hotfix will include the incomplete
code. If the code is stable, this is not a problem. If the code is still
checked out, at least the person responsible for the hotfix will know that
the code is being modified and can communicate with that person to get the
fix incorporated.

How do others here manage their source code with respect to the above?
Thanks for your thoughts!

2. Problem with hiding menu items

3. Speed & Accuracy of DNS Pref vers 5 & 6 on Pentium 4

4. Secure Page

5. recent changes to NatLink utilities

6. counter.dll

7. Installing DNS professional on top of DNS preferred

8. FS: Sun X1008A, Serial Parallel Card

9. DNS Preferred 3.x vs. DNS Preferred 2.x: Worth the upgrade?

10. Update to DNS 5 from DNS 3.6?

11. DNS 5 Essentials vs. DNS 5

12. DNS 3.5.2 & Windows XP compatibility?

13. dns & XP sr