I need s2asm.sed for mcc-2.1.4

Post by u.. » Wed, 19 Dec 1990 15:52:59

Hello, MINIXers in the World.
  I'm enjoying MINIX 1.5 PH version. I'm trying mcc-2.1.4 to my 286 machine,
because I want to compile clam, elle, kermit,... etc. But I faced a problem.
Installing mcc-2.1.4 needs s2asm.sed written by Earl Chew.
Could anybody please send me s2asm.sed by e-mail. Our site is linked by
serius line, so I can't get archive by ftp.

--

Institute of Technology    Shimizu Corporotion

I need s2asm.sed for mcc-2.1.4

Post by u.. » Fri, 21 Dec 1990 16:30:28

Thank you, Earl Chew and Andrew Cagney.

They sended me s2asm.tar.Z, and I'm going to make up mcc cross compiler.

--

Post by Kenneth J. Hendricks » Sat, 22 Dec 1990 06:34:49

>Thank you, Earl Chew and Andrew Cagney.
>They sent   me s2asm.tar.Z

                ^^^^^^^^^^^

Could you please tell me where it is so I can ftp it?  Or post it?  Or
email it - but I think there are others who want it also.

Is there an asm2s ?

--
favourite oxymorons:   student athlete, military justice, mercy killing

I need s2asm.sed for mcc-2.1.4

Post by Earl Ch » Sat, 22 Dec 1990 08:31:03

>>Thank you, Earl Chew and Andrew Cagney.
>>They sent   me s2asm.tar.Z

It is available from the Adelaide archive (minix/local). Probably from plains
too (try the oz directory).

Quote:>Is there an asm2s ?

Wishful thinking?

Seriously, no. It's too painful to parse .asm. You'd probably need an
assembler :-(

Earl
--
Earl Chew, Dept of Computer Science, Monash University, Australia 3168