Wanted s2asm program

Post by antonio pasto » Tue, 27 Mar 1990 00:09:34

From what I undestood there is around a program that is converting
MINIX assembler in MASM or TASM assembler. Would be somebody so kind to
mail me a copy? (Or posting it again ...)

Thanks.

Antonio Pastore

1. I need s2asm.sed for mcc-2.1.4

Hello, MINIXers in the World.
  I'm enjoying MINIX 1.5 PH version. I'm trying mcc-2.1.4 to my 286 machine,
because I want to compile clam, elle, kermit,... etc. But I faced a problem.
Installing mcc-2.1.4 needs s2asm.sed written by Earl Chew.
Could anybody please send me s2asm.sed by e-mail. Our site is linked by
serius line, so I can't get archive by ftp.

--

Institute of Technology    Shimizu Corporotion

2. Using more than one address book

3. s2asm header files

4. Best JOYSTICK for PC NES emulation?

5. Bug in mpx+s2asm+tasm

6. (( interesting ))

7. s2asm --- dos2out bug

8. s2asm --- .s to .asm conversion

9. Testers, Testers, and Testers - Wanted, wanted and wanted

10. Colour Management program wanted

11. WANTED: CP290 Programming manual

12. Enerlogic ES-1400 e Program Wanted