ORBacus destiny

Post by Davorin Rusevlja » Thu, 05 Jul 2001 00:07:10

Hi,

I applogize, since it seem I have sleept over some important news, I see OOC
is now an "IONA Company". What does that mean is ORBacus still free for
non-commercial applications, what is the pricing for commercial ones, can
one still get the source code?

Thanks.

ORBacus destiny

Post by Bill Lloy » Thu, 05 Jul 2001 02:26:35

Quote:> Hi,

> I applogize, since it seem I have sleept over some important news, I see
OOC
> is now an "IONA Company". What does that mean is ORBacus still free for
> non-commercial applications

Yes, it is still free for non-commercial applications.

Quote:> what is the pricing for commercial ones,

There is now nominal runtime pricing -- it depends on the use model of the
application.  You should check with IONA sales to get full details.

Quote:>can one still get the source code?

Yes.  ORBacus will always ship with source code -- it allows for a high
quality product with very responsive support.  IONA is committed to
continuing this model -- it works very well for ORBacus customers.

Cheers,

-Bill

1. Apex Destiny Alarm Panel

Does anyone have any feedback on Apex's Destiny Alarm panel? It has
some X-10 capability... Seems like maybe a better route to go than the
Ademco Vista series???

Anyone with any opinions, please respond.

Thanks,
Jeff Adams

2. Amiga 3000

3. apex destiny 6100 anybody tried this one ??

4. 3.12 installation (the nightmare continues)

5. Apex Destiny panel download

6. Required Systems Analyst/Architect ,New York City , NY

7. Apex Destiny 6100

8. iPAQ 3870 Bluetooth to T68 phonebook

9. Apex/Destiny

10. Apex Destiny 6100AN vs. DSC Power 832

11. Apex Destiny Security System....

12. Apex destiny 6100

13. CR230 and Apex Destiny Panel X10 trouble.