ClientApplet

Post by Geetha Magant » Tue, 14 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

I tried to run a ClientApplet (appletviewer) on Windows NT workstation
using Visibroker for Java, but it gave me an exception saying

I/O exception when loading: org.omg.CORBA.ORB
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.omg.CORBA.ORB
        at
sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(AppletClassLoader.java:229)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:312)

        at ClientApplet.init(ClientApplet.java:22)
        at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:287)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:474)

How can I get rid of this? I would be grateful if u can answer the
question. I can proceed with my project only if I get an answer to this.

Thanks,
Geetha  Maganti.

ClientApplet

Post by Blad » Wed, 15 Jul 1998 04:00:00

You need to have all the files from the visigenic JAR available to your
applet, either from the server that the applet is loaded from, or if
running locally, in your CLASPATH.

Quote:> Hello,

Post by J.P.Mohant » Wed, 15 Jul 1998 04:00:00

> Hello,

> I tried to run a ClientApplet (appletviewer) on Windows NT workstation
> using Visibroker for Java, but it gave me an exception saying

> I/O exception when loading: org.omg.CORBA.ORB
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.omg.CORBA.ORB
>         at
> sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(AppletClassLoader.java:229)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:312)

>         at ClientApplet.init(ClientApplet.java:22)
>         at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:287)

> How can I get rid of this? I would be grateful if u can answer the
> question. I can proceed with my project only if I get an answer to this.

> Thanks,
> Geetha  Maganti.

  Make sure the org.omg.CORBA.ORB  is in the CLASSPATH.

  --JP

1. How to Run ClientApplet with iioploc options

Hi,

I am trying with NameService (Visibroker 4.0 Java), my servant objects
have come up and able to register with NameService.

To run client  we need to give the following options

Now i want to creat applet , in that case i need to push the options as
properties in to html. Can anybody tell me what are all the property
names i need to give and how to handle in

orb = org.omg.CORBA.ORB.init(new String[0],properties);

Thanks
Regards,
Raj.

2. Microsoft Publisher-Frontpage