How to Run ClientApplet with iioploc options

How to Run ClientApplet with iioploc options

Post by Rajkuma » Fri, 29 Jun 2001 03:12:17

Hi,

I am trying with NameService (Visibroker 4.0 Java), my servant objects
have come up and able to register with NameService.

To run client  we need to give the following options

Now i want to creat applet , in that case i need to push the options as
properties in to html. Can anybody tell me what are all the property
names i need to give and how to handle in

orb = org.omg.CORBA.ORB.init(new String[0],properties);

Thanks
Regards,
Raj.

1. ClientApplet

Hello,

I tried to run a ClientApplet (appletviewer) on Windows NT workstation
using Visibroker for Java, but it gave me an exception saying

I/O exception when loading: org.omg.CORBA.ORB
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.omg.CORBA.ORB
        at
sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(AppletClassLoader.java:229)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:312)

        at ClientApplet.init(ClientApplet.java:22)
        at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:287)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:474)

How can I get rid of this? I would be grateful if u can answer the
question. I can proceed with my project only if I get an answer to this.

Thanks,
Geetha  Maganti.

2. FS: Amiga 1084Stereo Monitor

3. Q:Visibroker 2.3 ClientApplet error

4. Database errors = y2k related?

5. VueScan loading "options" Ffile (.ini) from v7.6.42 when running v7.6.46??

6. what actually is memory dump in " windows 2000 server"

7. Madden QB run button option?

8. Unable to sync User Data file

9. Running Winzip with command line options

10. What system does it take to run FS2000 with all options on?

11. How to run a script from PDF which takes a command-line option?

12. VERY short-run printing options 1-250 pcs - NEED INFO!

13. run a script on startup with --remote options