URGENT!! BAD_OPERATION exception!!!

Post by Phi Vu Nguye » Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

    I got this exception, does anyone know why????

////////////////////////////////

org.omg.CORBA.BAD_OPERATION[completed=NO]

  at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)

  at java.lang.RuntimeException.<init>(Compiled Code)

  at org.omg.CORBA.SystemException.<init>(Compiled Code)

  at org.omg.CORBA.BAD_OPERATION.<init>(Compiled Code)

  at com.visigenic.vbroker.orb.SE.read(Compiled Code)

  at com.visigenic.vbroker.orb.GiopStubDelegate.invoke(Compiled Code)

  at com.visigenic.vbroker.orb.GiopStubDelegate.invoke(Compiled Code)

  at com.inprise.vbroker.CORBA.portable.ObjectImpl._invoke(Compiled
Code)

  at iscp.MocServer._st_StDiskDetailsIntf.getDetails(Compiled Code)

1. BAD_OPERATION Exception

Hi,

I am getting a BAD_OPERATION exception when I invoke an attribute method on
an object. I am pretty sure the method is there and there is no IDL mismatch
between the client and the server. Client is in Java using Visibroker 3.4
and Server is in C++ using Orbix 3.0.1

Here's the exception
CORBA Exception org.omg.CORBA.BAD_OPERATION[minor=10242, completed=NO]

I don't know what minor is supposed to mean, is there any lookup for these
minor codes. completed=NO means the call was never made to the server, is
that correct??

Thanks
Raja

2. VPN from USA to Europe

3. BAD_OPERATION exception!!!

4. help! DSP TBC I problems!

5. BAD_OPERATION Exception!!

6. No maps found

7. OrbixWeb3.0 BAD_OPERATION exception

8. 9x inventory problem in 9x, nt, 2000

9. Any type and Bad_Operation Exception

10. exception...urgent please

11. NeXTStation: Exception #3 and Exception #2

12. URGENT URGENT URGENT REQS: Systems Engineer and a Team leader @ Norcross, GA

13. Exceptions in Interrupt Handlers (Exception Message)