Delphi client with Visibroker connecting with CORBA Server build with TUXEDO

Delphi client with Visibroker connecting with CORBA Server build with TUXEDO

Post by Joha » Thu, 07 Dec 2000 04:00:00

Our client application was build in Delphi 5.
We received an idl of a CORBA Server build in Visual Basic with TUXEDO . We
compiled it into pas files. The pas files are used by our client
application. Normal bind procedure doesn't work. We installed dll's etc.
What is actually necessary to let our client (build with Visibroker
technology) communicate with the CORBA Server (build  with TUXEDO
technology) ?
Our counterpart has everything working on their network, but we are not able
to directly enter theirs.

The source I used looks like this:

uses ..., unit_i, unit_c;

var
  aName4TheObject : TCorbaObject;

implementation

procedure TMAINForm.AppCorbaInitialize;
begin
  CorbaInitialize;
  aName4TheObject := TCorbaObject.bind;
end;

If annyone has an idea how the two different ORB products (VisiBroker &
TUXEDO) can connect with eachother, let me know.

1. Accessing Orbix or VisiBroker-based CORBA Server from a WLE-based CORBA client

Hi All, I have a CORBA server provided by a 3rd party.  The CORBA server is
provided in two possilbe configurations: one using Orbix ORB and one using
VisiBroker as an ORB. However, I am using WLE for all other client-server
stuff.

What is the best way for me to access the CORBA server from a WLE application
?

Thanks for any guidance you can provide.

Emil

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. HELP!!!! Access Denied error for Domain Controller Security Policy

3. Connecting a CORBA Client to a CORBA Server on a different network.

4. Need help on mouse over function in FP2k

5. Connecting Corba Client on NT computer to Corba Server on same compter

6. Wall Street Investor

7. Help ==> Delphi client connecting to an Orbix server...

8. check this out

9. Java Orb client connect to Visibroker server

10. Corba serveur with delphi and client corba with Jbuilder

11. Pointers required on how to connecting java corba server from C++ client

12. Connecting java corba server from C++ client

13. (NOVICE) Client that connect Remote CORBA Server