Call for Participation: 3rd TAO Workshop in DC

Call for Participation: 3rd TAO Workshop in DC

Post by Douglas C. Schmi » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 15:03:02

Hi,

In less than a week (July 18th) we'll be holding the 3rd annual TAO
Workshop immediately after the OMG Real-Time and Embedded Distributed
Object Computing Workshop in Washington DC.  Please see

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~cdgill/TAO03/

for information about registration and an overview of the workshop
program.  We have talks on a broad range of topics from over 20
different companies and R&D organizations involved with ACE+TAO.
There are already over 50 people signed up, so please register soon
since space is limited.

or I know.

Thanks,

        Doug and Chris

--
Dr. Douglas C. Schmidt, Professor           TEL: (615) 343-8197
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science FAX: (615) 343-7440

1. Call for Participation: TAO Workshop

Hi Folks,

On July 18th, we'll be holding the 3rd annual TAO Workshop immediately
after the OMG Real-Time and Embedded Distributed Object Computing
Workshop in Washington DC. Please see

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~cdgill/TAO03/

for information about registration and an overview of the workshop
program. We have talks on a broad range of topics from over 17
different companies and R&D organizations involved with ACE+TAO.

or I know.

Thanks,

        Doug and Chris

--
Dr. Douglas C. Schmidt, Professor           TEL: (615) 343-8197
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science FAX: (615) 343-7440
Vanderbilt University                       WEB: www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/

2. Urgent: Install Certificate Service on W2K Workstation - How ?

3. Call for Presentations for 3rd Annual TAO Workshop

4. Help with Persian Gulf Inferno

5. CFP 3rd TAO Workshop

6. 6.A. Strategy and Tactics: An Intelligence Analyst's Perspective

7. LCR'02 Call For Participation (Mar 02, Washington DC)

8. NAL

9. 1995 Computational Sciences Workshop Call for Participation

10. CALL FOR PAPERS: 3rd International Workshop on Image and Signal Processing

11. CALL FOR PARTICIPATION, Workshop for Undergraduate Teaching Faculty

12. Templates Workshop - Call for Participation

13. Autonomic Computing Workshop - Call for Participation/Advance Program/Student Awards