CORBA, JAVA IDL, JAVA CORBA immaturity, badly need help !!

CORBA, JAVA IDL, JAVA CORBA immaturity, badly need help !!

Post by gameboy888 » Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:35:24

Can anyone help to show a simple examples for java corba client server
communication ?

I've tried the one provided from java.sun.com at
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/idl/TOC.html

I've tested that and that seems to be working fine only on just local
system.
I mean I can have it compiled and run without problems with the client
communicate with the server in just 1 local system. I've tested it
at windows 95 (jdk1.3.1_01) and Redhat linux 6.1, and windows 98
(jdk1.3.1_01)
and Sun Solaris (jdk1.2.2). The examples can work fine in just 1 system,

but if I put the client in 1 and server in any other machine mentioned
above with
the above jre, I get NONE OF THEM WORK with client to communicate with
server.

None of them can work to communicate with other machine.

I've also tried to install ORBit and OmniORB and just the simailar
result
was obtained. Client and server program can work and communicate with
the programs put on the same machine, but they can't communicate with
each
othere with server program on 1 machine, and client program put on
another
machine.

That really make me feel that CORBA is actually very immature.

Corba is for developer to program with different computer languages in
objects, and have the objects to communiate. But I've tried 3 different
packages JAVA, ORBit and omniORB and they just can't communicate with
each other even though they are just working in 1 package with the same
computer language (java with java, and c with c in OmniORB and ORBit).

Any one can help and have some suggestions/corrections on me ??

Any comments are much appreciable.

Thanks 1000 times !!

gameboy8888

Post by gameboy888 » Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:36:05

[...]

Post by Salil Mohant » Mon, 08 Oct 2001 15:33:47

hi,

i assume the example you were trying to run is hello world and that too
without the use of any services of CORBA??

if yes, then when trying to run on different machines, did you copy the
'.ref' file that the server creates once it starts to the place where you
were running the client??

if you use some sort of a naming service (which will eliminate the need of
copying the '.ref' file), then you will have to give the server address and
the port number of the m/c on which you are running the server, to the
client.

i have worked on ORBacus. so i am referencing that.

salil.

Quote:> Can anyone help to show a simple examples for java corba client server
> communication ?

> I've tried the one provided from java.sun.com at
> http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/idl/TOC.html

> I've tested that and that seems to be working fine only on just local
> system.
> I mean I can have it compiled and run without problems with the client
> communicate with the server in just 1 local system. I've tested it
> at windows 95 (jdk1.3.1_01) and Redhat linux 6.1, and windows 98
> (jdk1.3.1_01)
> and Sun Solaris (jdk1.2.2). The examples can work fine in just 1 system,

> but if I put the client in 1 and server in any other machine mentioned
> above with
> the above jre, I get NONE OF THEM WORK with client to communicate with
> server.

> None of them can work to communicate with other machine.

> I've also tried to install ORBit and OmniORB and just the simailar
> result
> was obtained. Client and server program can work and communicate with
> the programs put on the same machine, but they can't communicate with
> each
> othere with server program on 1 machine, and client program put on
> another
> machine.

> That really make me feel that CORBA is actually very immature.

> Corba is for developer to program with different computer languages in
> objects, and have the objects to communiate. But I've tried 3 different
> packages JAVA, ORBit and omniORB and they just can't communicate with
> each other even though they are just working in 1 package with the same
> computer language (java with java, and c with c in OmniORB and ORBit).

> Any one can help and have some suggestions/corrections on me ??

> Any comments are much appreciable.

> Thanks 1000 times !!

> gameboy8888

CORBA, JAVA IDL, JAVA CORBA immaturity, badly need help !!

Post by gameboy888 » Mon, 08 Oct 2001 17:17:14

yes, the example employs CORBA service, the naming service,
COS Naming.

about the copying, and naming ...... CORBA is for the client to
have reference about the object from the naming and simply saying
to know what information the client needs from the naming, and then
to invoke the method, so as to archive the result. so ....
if copying is needed, then what is the inventing of naming for ??

right. So the example at
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/idl/TOC.html
have  arguments (args) for command line inputing with the host and port for
running the server and client program.

serverprogram -ORBInitialHost somehost -ORBInitialPort 3028

and then

clientprogram -ORBInitialHost somehost_sameas_above -ORBInitialPort
portnumber_same_as_above.

and theoritically then they can communicate and the client can invoke
the method from server and archive the result ......

but just failed ... if the 2 programs are placed on different machine...

You tried ORBacus ? how is it ?? how long have you worked for it ??

I read some news from these newsgroups comp.lang.java.corba and
comp.object.corba
and found that some people told that they have successfully developed with CORA
for 3+ years !!

That's really contradicting my experience and trial and found that CORBA is
quite
immature and I really hope I'm wrong.

That's really amazing and any people can verify it and anyone can
have some comments on it ?

Any comments are much appreciable.

Thanks 1000 times !!

> hi,

> i assume the example you were trying to run is hello world and that too
> without the use of any services of CORBA??

> if yes, then when trying to run on different machines, did you copy the
> '.ref' file that the server creates once it starts to the place where you
> were running the client??

> if you use some sort of a naming service (which will eliminate the need of
> copying the '.ref' file), then you will have to give the server address and
> the port number of the m/c on which you are running the server, to the
> client.

> i have worked on ORBacus. so i am referencing that.

> salil.

> > Can anyone help to show a simple examples for java corba client server
> > communication ?

> > I've tried the one provided from java.sun.com at
> > http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/idl/TOC.html

> > I've tested that and that seems to be working fine only on just local
> > system.
> > I mean I can have it compiled and run without problems with the client
> > communicate with the server in just 1 local system. I've tested it
> > at windows 95 (jdk1.3.1_01) and Redhat linux 6.1, and windows 98
> > (jdk1.3.1_01)
> > and Sun Solaris (jdk1.2.2). The examples can work fine in just 1 system,

> > but if I put the client in 1 and server in any other machine mentioned
> > above with
> > the above jre, I get NONE OF THEM WORK with client to communicate with
> > server.

> > None of them can work to communicate with other machine.

> > I've also tried to install ORBit and OmniORB and just the simailar
> > result
> > was obtained. Client and server program can work and communicate with
> > the programs put on the same machine, but they can't communicate with
> > each
> > othere with server program on 1 machine, and client program put on
> > another
> > machine.

> > That really make me feel that CORBA is actually very immature.

> > Corba is for developer to program with different computer languages in
> > objects, and have the objects to communiate. But I've tried 3 different
> > packages JAVA, ORBit and omniORB and they just can't communicate with
> > each other even though they are just working in 1 package with the same
> > computer language (java with java, and c with c in OmniORB and ORBit).

> > Any one can help and have some suggestions/corrections on me ??

> > Any comments are much appreciable.

> > Thanks 1000 times !!

> > gameboy8888

CORBA, JAVA IDL, JAVA CORBA immaturity, badly need help !!

Post by Salil Mohant » Mon, 08 Oct 2001 21:25:09

hi,

like i'd said..if you are using the naming service then you DO NOT need to
copy the .ref file.

then you have to just start the naming server first, then start your server
program and then the client program...all specifying the server on which you
started the naming service and the name of the 'naming service'.

i am currently learning CORBA and have just completed an assignment using
the naming service.

heres the commands that i had given -

you can modify the same and then try -

1) Start the naming service -
nameserv -OAport 6666
- here the port number is 6666.

2) Start the java server -
java -cp <include required classes> <java class> -ORBservice NameService
iiop://<server url>:6666/NameService
- here you specify the server on which you started the naming service and
the name of the naming service 'NameService' and the port no. too.

3) Start the client -
java -cp <include required classes> <java class> -ORBservice NameService
iiop://<server url>:6666/NameService
- here you specify the server on which you started the naming service and
the name of the naming service 'NameService' and the port no. too.

you need to specify that name here that has been put in your server and
client program. i mean to say that in your server and client programs you
should have given specifics about the name of the naming service -
'NameService'.

as far as my exp. in CORBA is concerned....so far it has not given me any
problems...i mean the documentation and the examples provided are extensive
and that has helped a lot.

Hope this helps....

cheers!!

salil.

> [...]

> > > othere with server program on 1 machine, and client program put on
> > > another
> > > machine.

> > > That really make me feel that CORBA is actually very immature.

> > > Corba is for developer to program with different computer languages in
> > > objects, and have the objects to communiate. But I've tried 3
different
> > > packages JAVA, ORBit and omniORB and they just can't communicate with
> > > each other even though they are just working in 1 package with the
same
> > > computer language (java with java, and c with c in OmniORB and ORBit).

> > > Any one can help and have some suggestions/corrections on me ??

> > > Any comments are much appreciable.

> > > Thanks 1000 times !!

> > > gameboy8888

CORBA, JAVA IDL, JAVA CORBA immaturity, badly need help !!

Post by gameboy888 » Mon, 08 Oct 2001 21:31:40

Hi. Thanks for help on it.

I've tried that and I still can't get that working....

Can you place the sample codes which you tried and is working ?
Besides, I've tried to find some docs on the internet but can't find the
options -ORBservice for the java compiler ... .and that seems doesn't have any
alteration
to the programs running no matter if that options is added or not...

can you tell what os you're using and the version of your java compiler ? and is
that pure java or some
kind of corba package like visibroker ??

thanks very much for help.

> [...]

> > > without the use of any services of CORBA??

> > > if yes, then when trying to run on different machines, did you copy the
> > > '.ref' file that the server creates once it starts to the place where
> you
> > > were running the client??

> > > if you use some sort of a naming service (which will eliminate the need
> of
> > > copying the '.ref' file), then you will have to give the server address
> and
> > > the port number of the m/c on which you are running the server, to the
> > > client.

> > > i have worked on ORBacus. so i am referencing that.

> > > salil.

> system,

> different
> same

CORBA, JAVA IDL, JAVA CORBA immaturity, badly need help !!

Post by Salil Mohant » Tue, 09 Oct 2001 21:06:32

hi,

i am working on ORBacus 4.0.5.

btw...why dont you put up what error you are getting when you are trying to
run your code?

and why dont you put up the code that you are trying to run!!

i aint an expert either...but there are others like Michi who could
help..:-)

salil.

> [...]

with
> > CORA
> > > for 3+ years !!

> > > That's really contradicting my experience and trial and found that
CORBA
> > is
> > > quite
> > > immature and I really hope I'm wrong.

> > > That's really amazing and any people can verify it and anyone can
> > > have some comments on it ?

> > > Any comments are much appreciable.

> > > Thanks 1000 times !!

> > > Gameboy8888

> > you

> > of
> > and

> > system,

> > different
> > same
ORBit).

CORBA, JAVA IDL, JAVA CORBA immaturity, badly need help !!

Post by gameboy888 » Thu, 11 Oct 2001 06:50:11

The error is that I just follow the examples as stated in the link,
 http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/idl/TOC.html
that example is quite striaght forward and shouldn't cause any error.

And I got that examples and compile and run, and everything seems to be fine
when both the client and server program run on the same machine.

But once they are to communicate with the server and client program placed on
different
machines (in my case I placed them on different os, I've no 2 machine having
identical os ...),
just get ONE permanent result -- FAIL.

I've downloaded J2SE1.4, the development kit version 1.4 from java, and follows
exactly
the instructions and new examples provided specially for 1.4 and just do what
have to do ...
and that result seems to be really a permanent result .... -- FAIL.

Before it I've tried other packages like ORBit, ORBacus ... and tried the
examples provided
from their packages, okay on 1 machine, when it goes to 2 machines ....
.--FAIL.

That's my errors and I heard that you can have a wonderful result without any
pain.
 That's really amazing and wonderful and make people feel very very jealous ...

Can you tell some of the details(packages, version, os, version, examples codes
.. c or java compiler .. etc)
to reduce my jealousy .. ??

Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks
thanks thank thanks thanks thanks ....

gameboy8888
@: <

Salil Mohanty wrote:
> [...]

> too

> the
> where
> > > you

> need
> > > of
> address
> > > and
> the

> server

> local
> client
> > > system,

> mentioned
> with

> with
> with

> languages in
> > > different
> with
> > > same
> ORBit).

CORBA, JAVA IDL, JAVA CORBA immaturity, badly need help !!

Post by gameboy888 » Thu, 11 Oct 2001 07:04:05

and this is the example for 1.4.

Java IDL: The "Hello World" Example version 1.4
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4/docs/guide/idl/jidlExample.html

Java IDL: The "Hello World" Example on Two Machines
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4/docs/guide/idl/tutorial/jidl2machines.html

and this is for 1.2.

http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/1.2/docs/guide/idl/jidlExample.html

and it's the error I've seen many times when the 2 program wanna communicate ...

ERROR : org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE:   minor code: 1  completed: No
org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE:   minor code: 1  completed: No
        at com.sun.CORBA.iiop.ConnectionTable.get(ConnectionTable.java, Compiled
Code)
        at com.sun.CORBA.iiop.GIOPImpl.createRequest(GIOPImpl.java, Compiled Code)

        at com.sun.CORBA.iiop.GIOPImpl.createRequest(GIOPImpl.java, Compiled Code)

        at
com.sun.CORBA.idl.GenericCORBAClientSC.createRequest(GenericCORBAClientSC.java,
Compiled Code)
        at com.sun.CORBA.idl.RequestImpl.doInvocation(RequestImpl.java, Compiled
Code)
        at com.sun.CORBA.idl.RequestImpl.invoke(RequestImpl.java, Compiled Code)
        at org.omg.CosNaming._NamingContextStub.resolve(_NamingContextStub.java,
Compiled Code)
        at HelloClient.main(HelloClient.java, Compiled Code)

hope you or someone can help ....
or any suggestion, comments, or details of any success story are much appreciable.

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks
thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks
thanks thanks . .........

gameboy8888
@: >

gameboy8888 wrote:
> [...]

> > i aint an expert either...but there are others like Michi who could
> > help..:-)

> > salil.

> > gameboy8888 <gameboy8...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi. Thanks for help on it.

> > > I've tried that and I still can't get that working....

> > > Can you place the sample codes which you tried and is working ?
> > > Besides, I've tried to find some docs on the internet but can't find the
> > > options -ORBservice for the java compiler ... .and that seems doesn't have
> > any
> > > alteration
> > > to the programs running no matter if that options is added or not...

> > > can you tell what os you're using and the version of your java compiler ?
> > and is
> > > that pure java or some
> > > kind of corba package like visibroker ??

read more »

Post by Stephen Crawle » Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:43:29

> The error is that I just follow the examples as stated in the link,
>  http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/idl/TOC.html
> that example is quite striaght forward and shouldn't cause any error.

> And I got that examples and compile and run, and everything seems to be fine
> when both the client and server program run on the same machine.

> But once they are to communicate with the server and client program placed on
> different
> machines (in my case I placed them on different os, I've no 2 machine having
> identical os ...),
> just get ONE permanent result -- FAIL.

> I've downloaded J2SE1.4, the development kit version 1.4 from java, and follows
> exactly
> the instructions and new examples provided specially for 1.4 and just do what
> have to do ...
> and that result seems to be really a permanent result .... -- FAIL.

> Before it I've tried other packages like ORBit, ORBacus ... and tried the
> examples provided
> from their packages, okay on 1 machine, when it goes to 2 machines ....
> .--FAIL.

> That's my errors and I heard that you can have a wonderful result without any
> pain.
>  That's really amazing and wonderful and make people feel very very jealous ...

Given that Orbit AND Orbacus AND JDK 1.3 AND JDK 1.4 are all failing
for you, it sounds to me like something is fundamentally wrong with
with one or both of your machines, and/or your network.

Please tell us what hardware and OS platforms you are using, and
how your network is set up.

Are the client / server machine on the same subnet?  Can they "ping"
each other?  Does (say) telnet work between them?

-- Steve

CORBA, JAVA IDL, JAVA CORBA immaturity, badly need help !!

Post by gameboy888 » Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:33:32

Thanks for helping.

One thing I got wrong is that I've not tried Orbacus yet but Omniorb.
That was what I wrote wrong on the previous message.

the details of the software and os setting was actually stated in my previous
messages. Now paste it here again and here (the 2nd message)...

I mean I can have it compiled and run without problems with the client
communicate with the server in just 1 local system. I've tested it
at windows 95 (jdk1.3.1_01) and Redhat linux 6.1, and windows 98
(jdk1.3.1_01)
and Sun Solaris (jdk1.2.2). The examples can work fine in just 1 system,

but if I put the client in 1 and server in any other machine mentioned
above with
the above jre, I get NONE OF THEM WORK with client to communicate with
server.

About if they are in the same subnet ... though it seems to be unrelated but I really
tried that and the server and client programs are placed in different cases like they
are in the same subnet, and they are not in the same subnet.  But the corba apps
shouldn't only be able to communicate each other under the only condition that they
are in the same subnet ..... ??

about ping ... oh ... well, the os are working fine and they can let people to telnet
and can run my socket server and client programs
placed on them and communicate and their role of client and server and be exchanged
and can talk to each other.
Back to corba, I've tried to start the corba-name-server and then the server program
with a port number and then that port can let
people to telnet with telnet prompt, waiting someone to talk to it ..... so it should
not be a dead network and dead server and get ping result with unreachable host ....

and telnet is working fine for them, for people to put the client/server source to
compile and run ....

Anyway, the previous and this message show almost all my problem and actually I just
have them try and try and try again
repeated and repeated and repeated again and again on the same package and different
packages with the role of server and client exchanging and with different host with
the host on the same subnet and different subnet and different os (stated above) and
have firewall or not on just similar simple examples and just face the same permanent
result -- FAI ..............l......

oh.......

Can you state the details (packages, version, os, version, example codes
.. c or java compiler .. etc) of your success story ??

thanks.

Post by Stephen Crawle » Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:35:53

> Thanks for helping.

> One thing I got wrong is that I've not tried Orbacus yet but Omniorb.
> That was what I wrote wrong on the previous message.

OK ... you are using Omniorb.

Quote:> the details of the software and os setting was actually stated in my previous
> messages. Now paste it here again and here (the 2nd message)...

> I mean I can have it compiled and run without problems with the client
> communicate with the server in just 1 local system. I've tested it
> at windows 95 (jdk1.3.1_01) and Redhat linux 6.1, and windows 98
> (jdk1.3.1_01)
> and Sun Solaris (jdk1.2.2). The examples can work fine in just 1 system,

> but if I put the client in 1 and server in any other machine mentioned
> above with
> the above jre, I get NONE OF THEM WORK with client to communicate with
> server.

I thought you said (just right above) you were also using OmniORB?!?

Can you please be PRECISE.  What combinations have you actually
tried?  JDK <-> JDK?  JDK <-> OmniORB?  OmniORB <-> OmbiORB?
Others?  Which was the client and which the server?

Quote:> About if they are in the same subnet ... though it seems to be unrelated but I really
> tried that and the server and client programs are placed in different cases like they
> are in the same subnet, and they are not in the same subnet.  But the corba apps
> shouldn't only be able to communicate each other under the only condition that they
> are in the same subnet ..... ??

If you have gateway or firewall or something between the client and server,
this may be stopping them communicating.  Hence, knowing that they are
on the same subnet or not is relevant.

Quote:

> about ping ... oh ... well, the os are working fine and they can let people to telnet
> and can run my socket server and client programs
> placed on them and communicate and their role of client and server and be exchanged
> and can talk to each other.

That seems to rule out the possibility that your network is totally
stuffed up.

Quote:> Back to corba, I've tried to start the corba-name-server and then the server program
> with a port number and then that port can let
> people to telnet with telnet prompt, waiting someone to talk to it ..... so it should
> not be a dead network and dead server and get ping result with unreachable host ....

What?  Are you saying that when you try connect to the name server IP/port
with telnet you get "host unreachable" ???  If so, it suggests that you have
got a network problem!

Quote:> and telnet is working fine for them, for people to put the client/server source to
> compile and run ....

I don't understand what you are saying.

Quote:> Anyway, the previous and this message show almost all my problem and actually I just
> have them try and try and try again
> repeated and repeated and repeated again and again on the same package and different
> packages with the role of server and client exchanging and with different host with
> the host on the same subnet and different subnet and different os (stated above) and
> have firewall or not on just similar simple examples and just face the same permanent
> result -- FAI ..............l......

You need to try to >>understand<< what is actually going wrong, rather
than endlessly trying different combinations in the hope that one will
work.

Start out with the simplest combination; client and server on the same
subnet.  Keep working on one setup until you've got it working.  Use a
packet monitor to see if packets are going across the network.  Turn
on all logging in the ORB (check the documentation), and so on.  If
network debugging is beyond you, you perhaps ought to call in a
qualified consultant.

I'm pretty sure that you problem is something with the way that
your network / machines / ORB have been configured.  Once you've
solved it, things should go more smoothly.

Oh yes ... and don't use the SUN JDK 1.2.2 / 1.3.x ORB!!!!!

Quote:> Can you state the details (packages, version, os, version, example codes
> .. c or java compiler .. etc) of your success story ??

I currently build/run clients and servers with Visibroker for Java
4.5.1 with various JDK 1.3.1 and the jikes.  They also talk to OmniORB
3.0.x or 4 clients compiled with gcc.  My platform of choice is Solaris 2.8.

The clients and servers works locally and remotely.

At various times I also build and regression test on / against
other deployment platforms including:

  * Rehat Linux 6.2, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows 98,
    Solaris 2.6 or 2.7

  * JDK 1.1.8, 1.2.1, 1.3.0.

  * Javac instead of jikes.

  * Visibroker 4.0.

Note: I >>DO NOT<< use the crufty JDK 1.2.2 / 1.3.x ORB.

-- Steve

CORBA, JAVA IDL, JAVA CORBA immaturity, badly need help !!

Post by Peter Purmone » Fri, 12 Oct 2001 03:42:59

Send me the code and stuff in a zip file attachment and I'll have a look.

/ Peter

"Salil Mohanty" <ssmoh...@students.uiuc.edu> wrote in message

> [...]

> too

> the
> where
> > > you

> need
> > > of
> address
> > > and
> the

> server

> local
> client
> > > system,

> mentioned
> with

> with
> with

> languages in
> > > different
> with
> > > same
> ORBit).

CORBA, JAVA IDL, JAVA CORBA immaturity, badly need help !!

Post by jennifery » Fri, 12 Oct 2001 15:47:01

Thanks a lot for helping.

It's the link and they should be quite straight forward examples
provided from sun.java.com.

Java IDL: The "Hello World" Example version 1.4
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4/docs/guide/idl/jidlExample.html

Java IDL: The "Hello World" Example on Two Machines
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4/docs/guide/idl/tutorial/jidl2machines.html

and this is for 1.2.
http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/1.2/docs/guide/idl/jidlExample.html

they are quite straight and the codes should be run with no problems.
But I just found errors, and the client and server programs can't
communicate
with them placed on 2 different machines. .....

thanks for helping !!

thanks thanks

gameboy8888
@: >

"Peter Purmonen" <peter.purmo...@bredband.net> wrote in message <news:OC0x7.31063$O7.139190@news2.bredband.com>...
> [...]

> > help..:-)

> > salil.

> > gameboy8888 <gameboy8...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi. Thanks for help on it.

> > > I've tried that and I still can't get that working....

> > > Can you place the sample codes which you tried and is working ?
> > > Besides, I've tried to find some docs on the internet but can't find the
> > > options -ORBservice for the java compiler ... .and that seems doesn't
>  have
>  any
> > > alteration
> > > to the programs running no matter if that options is added or not...

> > > can you tell what os you're using and the version of your java compiler
>  ?
>  and is
> > > that pure java or some
> > > kind of corba package like visibroker ??

1. IE4 and java/corba: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java/security/AccessController.doPrivileged

Ladies and Gentlemen,

For a java/corba system I am using the CORBA stuff delivered with the JDK12.
My applet, which is connecting to a server, is working fine within the
appletviewer and (very important) within Netscape 4.x.

In IE4 I am having problems. After customizing the security specifications
within IE4 I was able to solve a java/lang/SecurityException, but now I get
the following error:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java/security/AccessController.doPrivileged

compiler version (for JVC, requires 4336 or greater.) If you are trying to use
RNI, there are new requirements: see documentation.
        at java/security/AccessController.doPrivileged
        at org/omg/CORBA/ORB.getSystemProperty
        at org/omg/CORBA/ORB.<clinit>
        at org/omg/CORBA/ORB.init

Can you help?

Thank you very much.

Peter

2. Combining absolute and relative filepaths

3. Java/CORBA Client & C++/CORBA server

4. News on AmiPro/2

5. LONDON - Senior CORBA Architect - Front Office Trading - CORBA/C++/Java

6. DTMF-to-Text Code Scheme

7. Lotsa classic games in Hersheypark, PA arcades.

8. CORBA 2 IDL to CORBA 3 IDL

9. Oracle/XA + Java [was: Oracle: Java + distributed transactions (CORBA OTS + 2PC)]

10. Need help with Java and CORBA

11. Serious CORBA/Java help needed in Chicago.