Call for Participation: TAO Workshop

Post by Douglas C. Schmi » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:44:05

Hi Folks,

On July 18th, we'll be holding the 3rd annual TAO Workshop immediately
after the OMG Real-Time and Embedded Distributed Object Computing
Workshop in Washington DC. Please see

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~cdgill/TAO03/

for information about registration and an overview of the workshop
program. We have talks on a broad range of topics from over 17
different companies and R&D organizations involved with ACE+TAO.

or I know.

Thanks,

        Doug and Chris

--
Dr. Douglas C. Schmidt, Professor           TEL: (615) 343-8197
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science FAX: (615) 343-7440

1. Call for Participation: 3rd TAO Workshop in DC

Hi,

In less than a week (July 18th) we'll be holding the 3rd annual TAO
Workshop immediately after the OMG Real-Time and Embedded Distributed
Object Computing Workshop in Washington DC.  Please see

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~cdgill/TAO03/

for information about registration and an overview of the workshop
program.  We have talks on a broad range of topics from over 20
different companies and R&D organizations involved with ACE+TAO.
There are already over 50 people signed up, so please register soon
since space is limited.

or I know.

Thanks,

        Doug and Chris

--
Dr. Douglas C. Schmidt, Professor           TEL: (615) 343-8197
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science FAX: (615) 343-7440
Vanderbilt University                       WEB: www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/

2. Library makefiles patches

3. Call for Presentations for 3rd Annual TAO Workshop

4. Printer Purchase?

5. 1995 Computational Sciences Workshop Call for Participation

6. Help to move \tcpip

7. CALL FOR PARTICIPATION, Workshop for Undergraduate Teaching Faculty

8. Emulation Pit-Stop

9. Templates Workshop - Call for Participation

10. Autonomic Computing Workshop - Call for Participation/Advance Program/Student Awards

11. Call For Participation: Workshop on Internet Server Performance; June

12. Call For Participation: Workshop on Internet Server Performance

13. Call for Participation : Workshop on `Challenges in Compiling for Scalable Parallel Systems'