CORBA Application Simulator & Regression Tester

CORBA Application Simulator & Regression Tester

Post by Ted » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 01:36:39

Wondering if any of you are looking for an application simulator or
regression tester to help develop and to test your CORBA applications.
Please refer to www.olabs.com/products/index.html for a newly released
product CAST (Corba Application Simulator & regression Tester). Free
evaluation available.

- Java based and available on all major platforms (2000/XP, Linux, Solaris,
HP-UX etc)
- Fully configurable and support all major ORB's (VisiBroker, Orbix, JDK).
- Can simulate a server, client application or both.
- XML-data-file-based instead of script-based. Minimize the programming
effort/ time needed.
- XML data files can be copied from a real system and significantly shorten
your set-up time
- CAST can be used as a tool to automatically detect any unintentionally
changes between new and previous releases during regression test phase

Ted

1. ETL+ OBIEE &&&&&& QA tester // IL// 6+months

HI All,

This is John form VLS, Please let me know if you have any one available for
the below projects

* *

*Position 01:*

*Title: **ETL Developer + OBIEE*

*Duration: 5 Months+*

*Location: Augusta, ME*

*Client: Will let you know before submission ONLY *

*Role Description:*
?Possesses extensive knowledge of one or more database systems, and is
capable of hands-on work in all phases of database design and management.
?Designs, develops, and implements infrastructure to provide
highly-complex, reliable, and scalable database to meet the organization's
objectives and requirements.
?Analyzes organization's business requirements for database design, and
implements changes to database as required.
?Provides detailed design and specification documentation, including
flowcharts, for all aspects of the database.
?Works with database analysts to develop methodologies, report views,
queries, and table replications
?Ensures that all the data is in the proper format.

*Preferred Education*: 4 year college degree in computer science or related
field with advanced study preferred.

 *Skill Sets Required*

* *

8 plus years of database architecture

ETL utilizing SSIS as primary ETL tool

PL/SQL

Oracle 9-11g

SQL Server 2005

Data Warehousing (expertise in full process)

Exp. creating Physical & Logical data models

Requirements & Design

OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition)

Dimensional DBs

Strong Communication/Interpersonal skills

*Position 02: *

Need QA tester with embedded exp is MUST at least for 1+ yr* Rate:$40 /hr
on c2c All inclusively *

*John A*

*Business Development Manager*

*V.L.S Systems Inc.*

Work : 703-953-3118 x 1375 | Fax (703) 953-3881**

*A SEI CMMi Level 3 Company*

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner | SAP Member-Extended Business Program |
Cognos Certified Partner |

IBM Certified Partner | Certified Oracle Partner
2011, 2010, & 2009 Honoree:  Inc 5000 fastest growing companies

TechServe Alliance Member (Formerly NACCB)

*Note:* Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mailing list, reply with remove and include your original e-mail
address/addresses in the subject heading. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

2. How to keep PPC from turning off programatically - eVB

3. ?: Application Tester vs. Network Tester for Client/Server Load

4. Korean Hangul fonts in WebExplorer?

5. HOTTY REQ : Mobile Application Tester / Location :Beaverton, OR & NYC

6. POSIX

7. Management of CORBA applications & SNMP

8. Failed Mail

9. Real-Time CORBA & Avionics Applications

10. Real-time CORBA & Avionics Applications

11. CORBA & Real Time Applications

12. 2-Tier, 3-Tier & CORBA Client/Server application

13. URGENT REQ's --- ETL Tester and Manual Tester --- 6-12 months contract --- MD & CT