Problem in executing idl2java in Visibroker 4.5

Problem in executing idl2java in Visibroker 4.5

Post by Uma » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 07:13:52

Hi,
   In dos prompt, i am trying to execute idl2java somefile.idl .
But i am getting error message "

            "Error loading: C:\JBuilder8\jdk1.4\jre\bin\classic\jvm.dll
Unable to load any JVM, exiting!!!"

 What is this Error message. I set PATH correctly to
C;\inprise\vborker\bin.

I don't understand reason for this error.
I also have trail version JBuilder 8.0 on my machine .
Thx
http://web2news.com/?comp.object.corba

1. Visibroker for Java 4.5 idl2java compiler generates wrong code

Hello,

I have 3 idl files A.idl, B.idl and C.idl. Those contain interfaces viz. AX,
BX, and CX in respectively. The interface CX is defined as:
module C
{
  interface CX : A::AX,  B::BX {};

When I compile all idl files with -obj_wrapper (option that generates wrapper
 classes), the compiling generated java files for C.idl gives me following
compile error:
C\_CXStub.java:44: Variable _wrapper in class B._BXStub not accessible from
 class C._CXStub.
      ((B._BXStub)this.__B_BX)._wrapper = _wrapper;

I checked file _BXStub.java, the _wrapper is a protected member. Is this a bug?
Is there any solution to overcome this situation?

Best Regards,
Nandu

2. FS- IBM/Cyrix P166+ CPU $125

3. UPDATE: Visibroker 4.5 cpp: /basic/bank_agent: No execute, No error!

4. win98 samba works - dos does not...

5. Visibroker 4.5 cpp: /basic/bank_agent: No death, No execute, No error!

6. sysuaf programme

7. Visibroker for C++ 4.5 performance problem?

8. Conflict with Outlook Express and Yahoo mail

9. Acrobat Plug-ins SDK, pdf->text problem

10. INS spec problems...

11. CW 8.2 problem debugging plug-ins

12. problem with invocation of idl2java by the JVM in visibroker 4.1

13. idl2java ( visibroker 3.4 ) MAX and MIN problem