Mail path to vote for comp.sys.alliant has been fixed!! Sorry

Mail path to vote for comp.sys.alliant has been fixed!! Sorry

Post by Keith Kel » Wed, 14 Feb 1990 22:29:59

newsgroup proposal is now fixed.  We had a problem with our domain name
server not forwarding things properly.  My apologies to all for the problem.
You may mail your vote again if you are not sure if your previous mail
vote was received. I will discard all duplicate votes.  Thank You
--

Hughes Aircraft Company        HAC DECnet : IPLA01::KELLY
Canoga Park, Calif             Phone      : (818) 702-2328