cluster computing

Post by Bahman Java » Mon, 17 Jun 2002 23:11:27

Hi everybody

I research about hot topic in cluster computing. I find some material
about it but if anyone has materials about that, please let me know.

Sincerely,
B.J.

1. newbie to MPI and cluster computing

Hi all, I am new to MPI and cluster computing. I would like to know if
there is any version of MPI available for Grid computing. Also, I'd
appreciate if someone could point me to some good tutorials on Grid
computing using MPI that will explain the difference between cluster
computing and Grid computing.

Thank you in advance.

~Ronak

2. Apache 1.1.1 and IRIX 6.2

3. Cluster computing software survey

4. themes and font colors

5. Book Annoucement (Cluster Computing)

7. Cluster Computing CFP

8. Jade ???

9. Call for Papers Cluster Computing Technologies, Environments, and Applications (CC-TEA)

10. CFP: Cluster Computing special issue on Metacomputing

11. CFP: Cluster Computing Conference, March 9-11, Atlanta