Is there a version of SEDT for SunOS?

Post by Rob Riep » Sun, 05 May 1991 10:21:36

If I'm not crazy, I recently read a post that indicated that Anker Berg-Sonne's
SEDT program is available for Suns.  None of the order forms I have list Sun as
a supported platform.  If you're running SEDT on a Sun, please take a minute to
tell me it really exists.  If you've got a little longer, tell me how you got
it.  Please respond via E-mail.  Me-too's welcome :->

..rob

1. Questions about Sedt editor: newer version for VGA, Redo command...

        I'v got recently Sedt editor for MS-DOS from simtel20, this editor is very
fascinating and powerful.

        But this is a version of 1989, I wonder if there is a newer version since
then which supports VGA 50 line mode and XMS.

        I haven't found a Redo function like the "." command in VI, is it possible
with Sedt ?

        When I run Sedt with the 54 mode (132 columns, 43 lines) on my 286 box, my
mouse cursor becomes a cloud of dots over the screen, which moves with the
mouse. It's a mouse driver problem or a video card one ?

        Thanks for any information.

Zixiong WANG

2. cdparanoia: super-robust audio CD reader (cdda2wav rewrite) for Linux

3. lookink for PD version of SEDT and PE for PC

4. AvantGo Custom Channels

5. new changes to contour under IDL Version 3.1.1 (sunos sparc)

6. m505 - Preinstalled apps

7. Installing version 4 on SunOS 4.1.2

8. new user, version 4 compile on a Sun Sparc, Sunos 4.1.1

9. building version 4 on SunOS

10. - I am looking for lotus 123 version 9.8

11. What version of Excel am I using???

12. What version of NPT am I using now ?