Alt Keys?

Post by Bill McCarth » Sat, 22 Feb 2003 03:24:51

In GVIM, I use `set winaltkeys=no` to permit maps to the Alt
(meta) keys.  However in the console version, that option doesn't
exist.  How can one do this?

Bill

1. Dell Inspiron 7500 Alt key doesn't work

Hi,

I've just bought a Dell Inspiron 7500 with the knowledge that the Alt
key doesn't work.  Because I'm running Windows 2000 Professional I
need to press Ctr/Alt/Del to boot up - so far I have been plugging in
an external keyboard for this purpose.

Is there a way that I can programme another key to act as the alt key?

thanks,

Chris.

2. Misc hardware/junk forsale

3. GVim:Alt-key mapping problem

4. Gateway's e-mail address

5. disabling alt-key menu combinations in vim

6. des2k MSD drag-n-drop problem

7. JED: alt key code under Win32 GUI mode

8. Joe + Jhiggins

9. ALT key not working under Linux

10. Mapping alt keys vim 5.0s

11. JED the alt-key problem

12. alt key in vile

13. How does one change the Alt Key Functionality in Codewright?