AN: I Capture - Capture / Create Animations for Windows 3.1 or Windows 95

AN: I Capture - Capture / Create Animations for Windows 3.1 or Windows 95

Post by carac.. » Tue, 23 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Are you STILL using one of those old generic capturing programs in Windows 3.1 or Windows 95?

Don't you want the power to create windows animation files (AVI files) too?

Try I Capture for free at:

http://www.henge.com/~caracena/icap.html

or

http://www.henge.com/~caracena

Thank you.
-------------------------------
Michael Caracena

1. Script replay/screen capture Windows 95, DOS, and Windows 3.x

I'm seeking recommendations for a testing package that, like most, can
replay a script, capture screens, and provide a means to compare screens
from different runs.

The challenge I'm having is finding one that can work in all the
environments I need, which are:
        * DOS under Windows 95 (e.g. either a DOS box or booting to Windows 95
DOS)
        * Windows 95
        * Windows 3.x
        * DOS 6.22

I've visited the comp.software.testing FAQ and the supplier list
therein, but there's not sufficient detail to figure out if these
requirements are met.

I've talked to someone at Segue Software and QA Partner "doesn't yet"
support a DOS box under Windows 95, but I need to call them back and see
if it will handle booting directly to DOS under Windows 95.  The woman I
spoke to only knew of one software that did this ("Evaluator"?).

From recent discussions in this group Visual Test seems to support a DOS
box in a limited fashion.

Any and all assistance/recommendations/etc. would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Denis Haskin
Senior Manager for Production Engineering
Information Access Company

2. Nortel Venture DTAD troubles

3. Real-time under Windows 3.1 and Windows 95

4. Please Evaluate !

5. PowerBulder3.0 for Windows 3.1 and Windows 95

6. FOX News @ 9 in Utah

7. Thinkpad 755CD video capture is working under Windows-95

8. Any assembly tutorials that use NASM??

9. Runing Smartsuite 3.1 after installing Windows 95

10. Excel 5.0 & Windows 95/3.1

11. windows (3.1 and 95) resource file testing.

12. Want list of known probs with PM6 for windows 3.1/95