comp.database, comp.databases, comp.databases.oracle, comp.databases.oracle.tools, comp.databases.oracle.misc, comp.databases.sybase, comp.databases.olap, comp.editors

comp.database, comp.databases, comp.databases.oracle, comp.databases.oracle.tools, comp.databases.oracle.misc, comp.databases.sybase, comp.databases.olap, comp.editors

Post by Patric » Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:36:12

Hello,

My company is looking for an effecient reporting/datamining tool.
What do you think of DynaSight sold by Arcplan
(http://www.arcplan.com/dynaSight.html)?

Is it really good?
Is it simple to manage, use, configure?
It is realiable?

Thank you for your help,

Patricia

1. comp.database, comp.client-server, comp.foresale, comp.internet.net-happendings, hk.chinese

Hi everyone,

ever get frustrated lossing you personal phone book, electronic
organiser. Want a service which is management free ? Well, take a look
at NetCentric Phone book a fuss free globally deployed and accessible
personal phone book. The best thing is it's FREE.

Register today and start managing your contact details the sensible and
futuristic way.

http://www.isfactory.com/phone/

Please give us feedback as we are in great need of constructive
critisim.

Peace and health to all.

{:->

2. Digital VideoOut on EVO

3. Software Developer to transcribe Oracle database into Access database

4. Error Message in Mail(Deleteing when exiting)

5. comp.sys.intel comp.sys.powerpc comp.sys.mips comp.sys.arm

6. Tatung parts - Power supply

7. Monthly Posting: comp.databases.olap Charter

8. Slow Server Access