multivariate probit analysis

Post by Marti » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 21:33:23

Hello,

I want to perform a multivariate probit analysis (say for two dimensions)
with a random effect. Somethere I read that this should be possible in PROC
NLMIXED. Does someone have an example code to see how this can be performed,

Thanks in advance,

Karin

1. Looking for Probit Analysis IDL Source Code

I'm trying to do some Probit Analysis. I have code that I wrote many, many years
ago in Fortran IV (anyone remember that?), but I'd have to rewrite most it into
Fortran 77 or C anyway and re-do all the plotting stuff. It'd be much easier to
do it in IDL. Before I reinvent the wheel, does anyone have Probit Analysis
source code for IDL? I've checked all the available libraries on the Web and
cannot find one.

Thanks

--
Dr. John E. McFee
Defence Research Establishment Suffield

--
Dr. John E. McFee
Defence Research Establishment Suffield
Box 4000, Medicine Hat, AB Canada T1A 8K6
(403) 544-4739 (voice)    544-4704 (fax)

2. Twinhead SVGA Problem

3. Probit analysis

4. Flatbed Scanner for 35mm film and slides

5. Probit Analysis

6. videotrax

7. Help me!! Probit analysis...

8. What's the best CD burning software? Shareware? Freeware? Demo Avail?

9. Statitiscs and multivariate analysis

10. Multivariate analysis tool

11. Multivariate Analysis

12. multivariate analysis of variance repeated

13. Books on Multivariate Data Analysis