Proc template NWAE

Post by David Kellerm » Sat, 25 Jan 2003 11:55:28

I am attempting to rewrite the byline info in an ODS output HTML.  According to the FAQ at SAS, this should work:

  style contentitem from indexitem
           "control the item is the list" /
                   font=(arial,2);
  style Bycontentfolder from Bycontentfolder /
     prehtml = _undef_
     pretext = "<!--"
     posttext = "-->" ;

The contentitem works, changing the size of the font, but the Bytecontentfolder doesn't seem to have any affect on the PROC PRINT indices create by the BYThis is the output:

The Print Procedure

DATA SET WORK.NSD2

day=01/12/03 MQMSSSID=XXX

day=01/12/03 MQMSSSID=YYY
Which I am trying to get to loook like this:

The Print Procedure

DATA SET WORK.NSD2

01/12/03 XXX

01/12/03 YYY .  Has anyone gotten this to work?

1. ODS, Proc Template, Borders, Fonts and Shading

Hi All:

Does anyone know if it is possible to format individual cells in an RTF output file using ODS?  What I am trying to do is produce a table that looks like the following:

Patient Characteristics
(N= 265 Observations)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Patient Demographics

Age

  66.02  11.839(18 - 88)

Female

 Usually

Male

Sometimes

LVEF

  Number and  percent

CAD(required)

Number and  percent

   Without MI

Number and  percent

   With MI

Number and  percent

Hypertension

Number and  percent

NYHA Functional Class

Number and  percent

   II

Number and  percent

   III

Number and  percent

   IV

Number and  percent

   UNK

Number and  percent

Everything is going to the right place, and everything that needs to be bold is bold.  The problem I'm having is getting the parts that are not bold in the left-hand column to not be bold, and getting them indented.  I'm using a proc template table definition and a proc template style definition, and everything is being written via data _null_ and put statements.  I have not been able to locate anything in the documentation to say how this is done (or, if it is even possible).

Any assistance that anyone would be willing to throw in this direction will be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Tom Foy

2. Ricoh 6200S experience ?

3. proc template manual pdf file?

4. validating datagrid cell

5. Proc template

6. Watcom DOS4GW Probs

7. Proc to Cross-Validate Proc Logistic (Proc or macro)

8. 'use DBI' failure

9. PROC TEMPLATE title size

10. : PROC REPORT, ODS, and Templates

11. proc template / ODS

12. Proc to Cross-Validate Proc Logistic (Proc or macro)

13. ODS - Proc template question