Oracle PL/SQL Script for creating default SAS views

Oracle PL/SQL Script for creating default SAS views

Post by scot » Wed, 17 Jul 2002 04:46:17

I would like to know the name/location of the script OC uses to
create the SAS view definitions. Any other help with this subject
would be appreciated. I want to change some default information
in the SAS code.

Thanks very much in advance.

-Scott

1. 70-029 (SQL Server) vs Oracle DBA SQL PL/SQL.

Greetings!

I started to read for the Oracle DBA SQL PL/SQL exam.  But now I have
decided to try to get into C# from the beginning, and C# is more often
used with SQL Server.  So I am thinking of doing "70-029, Designing and
Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 7.0" first or
instead.

So how do the exams compare?  Which one is more difficult?  Which one
has most stuff common for all databases?

I think if SQL Server is easier and more generic I would take it
first.

Thanks!
Olav

2. Documentation for DCI 4 and MbufManager.

3. printing duplex on LN32 through DCPS 1.7

4. HELP IN CREATING SAS VIEW AGAINST ORACLE TABLE

5. Mode 2 what software will save this mode

6. HELP in creating sas view against oracle table

7. OFF TOPIC (mostly): Cases

8. EBNF for Oracle SQL, PL/SQL

9. DBD::Oracle multiple SQL statements - PL/SQL example

10. How to run oracle sql scripts on the sas server?

11. creating a script from a view which ceates the original view