Incorrect datetime values when reading from Ingres

Incorrect datetime values when reading from Ingres

Post by Anit » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 03:35:47

I'm getting incorrect datetime values when I read from an Ingres database
using either a pass-through query or SAS/ACCESS libname from SAS v8.2 on
Tru54 Unix.  (I have environment variables II_TIMEZONE=6 and
II_DATE_FORMAT=finland.)  The datetime values are sometimes off by one
hour.  I've been working with SAS Tech Support on this with no results so
far.  Does anyone know of any solutions or work arounds for this problem?