multiple proc output without page break

Post by Sherry Xia » Sun, 15 Jul 2001 06:38:15

Dear SAS-listers,

How can one put output from two procs or more onto one page? I have a
sequence of output from proc sql and would like to put them together in the
output window. How do I do it?

Thanks,

Xiao

multiple proc output without page break

Post by Kenneth Moo » Sun, 15 Jul 2001 07:00:33

Xiao,
Try setting the option FORMDLIM='-';

If FORMDLIM is not blank, the character specified will be used in place of page breaks in print output.

Ken Moody
First Health, Metrics Department
Voice: 916-374-3924

Dear SAS-listers,

How can one put output from two procs or more onto one page? I have a
sequence of output from proc sql and would like to put them together in the
output window. How do I do it?

Thanks,

Xiao

multiple proc output without page break

Post by wei che » Sun, 15 Jul 2001 08:01:32

Xiao,

You can try option formdlim='-';

and use formdlim='';
to bring the break back.

HIH,

Wei Cheng
http://www.geocities.com/prochelp
INTERNET and Web Resources for SAS Programmers and Statisticians

>Subject: multiple proc output without page break
>Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:38:15 -0700

>Dear SAS-listers,

>How can one put output from two procs or more onto one page? I have a
>sequence of output from proc sql and would like to put them together in the
>output window. How do I do it?

>Thanks,

>Xiao

1. How to merge two PS into one PDF file without Page Break in the middle.

Hi,

I have an application that does the following
    1- Generate the data and merge it to a PS template file.
    2- Then use Adobe Distillr to convert that PS file to PDF file.

However, recently I got a need to merge more than one PS files together
to generate one final PDF file, I looked into Adobe documentation and
I found something called 'directx.txt' that will direct Adobe Distillr to
convert all PS files under one directory to one PDF file, my only
problem though is that the files were separated by a page break
which is not required.

Can you help me, please ?

Thanks.

2. NotesDocumentCollection returns 1 extra document

3. Printing across plotter roll without page breaks

4. Basic Theory

5. How tointer page break when send SAS output to Word document

6. scanner 4100HP Usb

7. proc tabulate and page breaks

8. FrontPage 98-1/2?

9. How to inter page break when send SAS output to Word document

10. problem printing output in unix no page break

11. Macro for Page breaks in a series of proc contents

12. Controlling page breaking with proc print/data _null_

13. SAS Output Page Break String