Solitaire addict

Post by Harold Coulomb » Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:23:31

Hi, I need help to kill (at least restraint) my *ion to the stupid
Solitaire card game.  I did manage well for a while by simply erasing the
sol.exe file, but I recently discovered hat SAS has a solitaire game as
well!  I am using version 6.12 on Windows and I would like to know which
files I have to delete to help me going on with my real work...

Thanks in advance

Harry

1. Fastest VLB video card for Solitaire

I am currently using an ATI GUP in 8 bit colour on a DX4/100 486 VL system.
NXBench2.0 is around 1.1 or so. I have one goal left for the system. I
want to run Solitaire ( the one by Blake Stone et al) in a relaxing way.
It's so close now (it was not reasonable with a DX2/66) in that I only have
to use a bit of energy in dragging the cards. Is there a video card on
earth (not PCI) that will run faster than the ATI one under 3.3 , and fast
enough to run Solitaire in a seamless fashion? I do realize that upgrading
to a P90/100/120 with a #9 card would do it, but surely Solitaire doesn't
require miracles to work.

Any information would be appreciated.

--
Philip McDunnough                    OR     P. McDunnough (U of Toronto-stats)

[Where sheep may safely graze...]           [Where sheep are nervous...]

2. Need Tips on 70-100

3. HW for Solitaire?

4. Q: Your opinion on Brother HL760?

5. --->Looking for A MGI Solitaire 8XP Authorized Reseller<----

6. Initializing an constant array of structs in C#

7. SOL ERROR with opening Solitaire

8. How to analyze and speed up this join query

9. Two Geos Solitaire Games

10. Solitaire in Geobook

11. Slowly playing Solitaire

12. Solitaire colors?

13. names is tdot and i am an xbox addict