New data set vs. old discrim function without raw data

New data set vs. old discrim function without raw data

Post by Jellocu » Mon, 01 Jan 2001 03:03:31

Hi,

If I only have a discriminant function (without the raw data set [ data set 1]
from which the function was created), how can I discriminate the new data set [
data set 2] by the function created?  The variables are the same in data set 1
and 2.  I know we can use PROC SCORE for factor analysis.  What procedure can I
use for discriminant analysis?  Thanks a lot.

Best,

Ann

Ann Chen

Grice Marine Lab