- Major automotive website <1239317382>

Post by i.. » Mon, 23 Oct 2000 04:00:00

seriousmonkey.com is set to revolutionise the global automotive
industry with a wide range of genuinely groundbreaking and innovative
Internet services benefiting business and consumers alike.

In order to support the hyper-growth expansion of our global operations,
seriousmonkey.com will shortly be looking for a number of high-calibre,
professional candidates to join our fast-paced and dedicated teams in
London and the Republic of Ireland.

To visit seriousmonkey.com or view our online job vacancies, go to
http://www.seriousmonkey.com

Frank Pottle
Managing Director
seriousmonkey.com

Article posted 23/10/2000 13:46:23.490

- Major automotive website <1239317382>

Post by Charles Patrid » Tue, 24 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Dear Frank Pottle,

The URL http://www.seriousmonkey.com

doesn't seem to work.  I suggest you get the site up and running or provide a better URL if you are interested in
attracting "good IT professionals" to work for this fast and upcoming company.

Regards,
Charles Patridge

Web: http://www.sconsig.com

1. - Major automotive website <644412692>

seriousmonkey.com is set to revolutionise the global automotive
industry with a wide range of genuinely groundbreaking and innovative
Internet services benefiting business and consumers alike.

In order to support the hyper-growth expansion of our global operations,
seriousmonkey.com will shortly be looking for a number of high-calibre,
professional candidates to join our fast-paced and dedicated teams in
London and the Republic of Ireland.

To visit seriousmonkey.com or view our online job vacancies, go to
http://www.seriousmonkey.com

Frank Pottle
Managing Director
seriousmonkey.com

Article posted 23/10/2000 13:42:35.000

2. *** HELP *** mySQL connectivity problems

3. - Major automotive website <353700592>

4. Fax Modem with JBIG

5. - Major automotive website <1409820442>

6. CD unplugs?? need help

7. - Major automotive website <1559839478>

8. Help..x-box not seeing controller at start-up

9. - Major automotive website <243530796>

10. - Major automotive website <1339426762>

11. - Major automotive website <1769449603>

12. >>>>>> UKAC Update <<<<<<