Marketing Analytics Associate Manager Position Available

Marketing Analytics Associate Manager Position Available

Post by Zubi » Thu, 24 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I have 2 database marketing positions available at Bass Hotels and Resorts
(own holiday inn, intercontinental resorts, and crowne plaza).  These
positions require a masters degree in a quantitative discipline and SAS
programming experience.  Great work environment, in Atlanta GA, challenging
problems.  If your interested please email me your resume:

1. Job Opening: Manager Database Marketing Analytics: Holiday Inn Worldwide

I just opened a new position in my Analytics group.  Manager of Database
Marketing Analytics.

Requirements:
Masters Degree in a Quantitative discipline
2+ Years experience in database marketing
SAS experience / Database knowledge / SQL
Experience with Java or other object language
Management of 2-3 individuals
Love of building many types of models and working in a fast paced
environment

Salary High 60's, low 70's + 20% annual bonus.  Sign on bonus for those that
qualify + relocation.

Serious inquiries only:

2. ?

3. Position Available-Manager-Market Research/Pharmaceutical/NY

4. External database Configuration: Map R2 <> Oracle8 (ODBC)

5. Positions - NY: Underwriting/Database Marketing Manager

6. SDF compile & tcl interp

7. Underwriting/Database Marketing Manager - NY Positions

8. DXF exports: scaling / trimming titleblock

9. Positions available: Research Associate, Atlanta, GA

10. Postdoc/research associate position available

11. Post-doc/research associate position available

12. Post-doc/Research Associate Position Available