Ampro LittleBoard..

Post by T.Bluck » Fri, 10 Sep 1999 04:00:00

hello.
        Does anyone know the address of the parallel port on
an Ampro LittleBoard Z80?  I'd like to be able to send data to
it, and also if possible read the inputs too.  (I have an L.C.D.
display plugged into the port and I'd like to write some code
to talk to it.

Many thanks.
--
Tim.Bluck.

1. Ampro LittleBoard

Is there a definitive site on the net that has information
on the Z-80 based Ampro LittleBoard?  I'll be getting one soon
(yippee!) and I'd like to get as much information on them as possible
so I can add it to my CP/M site.

Thanks!

g.

The Commercial CP/M Archives:
http://deltasoft.fife.wa.us/cpm

2. Gobbler, Beholder.ini

3. Ampro Littleboard.

4. Q: Parallel Zip and config.sys

5. Ampro Littleboard Z80 Questions.

6. HELP!I want to know ISDN PC CARD!

7. Ampro LittleBoard SCSI/Plus Adapter

8. RT OS for Arm?

9. Ampro LittleBoard SCSI Daughterboard Wanted

10. Ampro LittleBoard support

11. Ampro Littleboard support

12. AmPro 3.0b = bloatware?

13. Still problem with Ampro LB.