looking for info on GCC cross compiler to os9/68040

looking for info on GCC cross compiler to os9/68040

Post by Jerome Poinchev » Sat, 03 May 1997 04:00:00

hello,

we'd like to setup gcc on an alpha station running
digital unix to compile stuff for our os9/68040.

I've been looking for documentation for a few hours,
but still can't figure out what the version to use is.

does anybody know of a document summing up the software
to use and the steps to follow ?

tia,

jerome.

1. Cross (gcc) compiler for os9?

Is there anywhere a CrossCompiler for os9. My host is a NetBSD('386)
machine and I want to build files with os9 header (SystmFlag set).

Or is there, next to a functional 'gcc-68k-os9' a program to add a
header to a 'data'-file?

And if that all is not possible: is  there a program like'diskedit' for
a [Net|Free]BSD system?

BTW: the binutils-2.4 say something about i386-os9...; is it possible
to build a cross compiler with this stuff? Or isit yust for the os9000
stuff?

My problem is,  that my booter need a os9/689k module to boot from.

/gT/
--

c/o GMD-First  Berlin    | Yes, this is the sort of scenario I
12489 Berlin-Adlershof   | think up to amuse myself in the evenings.

2. FA: 1x4 Static Column Zips

3. Looking for unix to OS-9 gcc cross compiler

4. slow interop gdi calls!!!!

5. Looking for unix os9 cross-compiler

6. OS_ERROR...

7. GCC -mremote on 68040 (HELP!)

8. Clogged nozzle on epson 680 - how do I clean?

9. gcc cross compiler for Zilog Z80/180/181

10. gcc cross compiler: "relocation truncated to fit"

11. Any interest in GCC cross-compilers?

12. cross-compiler gcc?

13. cross gcc: hpux -> os9