Speedisk?

Post by Ken Pete » Tue, 21 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I am interested in getting the full version of Speedisk, but the
contact information in the demo program seems to be out of date.
Is the program commercially available somewhere?

Ken Peters

1. Norton Speedisk & OS/2???

Hi all.

I've been wondering.  I keep getting conflicting reports about using disk
defragmentation programs with OS/2.  Some people say that programs such
as Norton Speedisk and the like are unsafe and should not be used since
they tend to scramble the EAs.  But others say that they use Speedisk all
the time.  What is the final word on this???  Are the newer versions of
Norton Speedisk OS/2 aware?

I have Norton Utilities v7.0 and I'm running OS/2 for Windoze on a FAT
partition (yeah, yeah, I should switch to HPFS...)

Thanx.
eric

--
______________________________________________________________\|/________
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeericPINGleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee             |       ^ ^        |

"I dreamt I was sleeping...when I woke up I wasn't..."|__.ooO__U__Ooo.___|

2. discontinue tracking a mutual fund price

3. Are DOS 6.3 defrag or Nortons Utility 5 speedisk safe

4. Dsik Cleanup

5. Norton Speedisk to Defrag OS/2 FAT Partition

6. Server error: "Cannot open file . . ._vti_pvt\service.lck for writing"

7. Speedisk and Warp

8. Visio 2000 - Save as HTML

9. Norton Utilities Speedisk like utilities for OS2

10. Norton Speedisk good for OS/2 on FAT?

11. SpeeDisk utility still avilable?

12. OSK Speedisk