Ontario, Canada Consultants?

Post by Lee Rag » Thu, 24 Oct 1996 04:00:00

If you are an OS9 or RTOS consultant/programmer in the Ontario, Canada
area looking for a long term assignment/position, please forward your

with the possibility of employment with the client customer.

Lee Raguz

ACT-Technico

1. Need Name of Mail Order Company in Ontario,Canada.

Hi all.

A while back(about a month ago), during the major discussion of the
Describe Voyager CD offer, someone posted the name and contact information
for an OS/2 mail-order company in Ontario(it was probably in Toronto but
I can't even remember that.) I wrote the information down but I seem to
have lost it.

I was wondering if anyone knows the company I'm alluding to here, if so
could you email me with the info. Even just a company name would be fine
as I could probably find the phone number through directory assistance.

Actually if anyone knows of any OS/2 mail-order companies in Canada I
would love to here about them. Christmas is coming real fast and I want
to see if anyone in Canada will be shipping Galciv 2.0 when it's released.

I tried Indelible Blue through the States but their shipping charges to my
location are exhorbitant.

Anyway I know my description is rather vague but any help with this is
greatly appreciated.

--
Gerry Gryschuk       "If it can't be expressed in figures, it is not science;

Go Habs!!!            "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity"
                         - Lazarus Long(R.A.Heinlein)

2. Zyxel Prestige314, Zyxel Zywall10

3. os2 bloatware

4. Need OS/2 programmer, Ontario CA

5. Writing an XFCN

6. Sunday: IBM's OS/2 on TV Ontario

7. emacs fails to maintain screen display

8. Need OS/2 programmer, Ontario CA

9. MS_Will_Face_Class_Action_Lawsuits-=FROM=-OS/2-ISV's,OS/2-Biz-Consultants,Develo

10. An industry consultants view of Chicago