how do i make disk images of microbee disks

how do i make disk images of microbee disks

Post by Paul Whit » Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:31:58

i have a bee here with heaps of disk but i would love to copy the disks back to my pc, my disks are getting old and the data is getting lost. i also want to save the disks so i can run them with M.E.S.S. emulator. please i would apretiate help. thank you paul

how do i make disk images of microbee disks

Post by E27x » Fri, 02 Mar 2001 07:27:27

To get them on to your hard disk you need to get hold of 22DISK, which has a
utility to read and copy Microbee diskettes.  It is on
http://www.cpm.z80.de/share.html.  They also do a pretty good emulator called
22NICE.