Any AMPRO LB186 ex-users out there?

Post by Vasos Panagiotopoulos +1-917-287-8087 Bioengineer-Financi » Wed, 08 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I ran an AMPRO LB186-based Ampro 2210 attached to an HP2621a from 85-95.

Any other experiences?

                                - = -
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bioengineer-Financier, NYC
   BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian http://WWW.Dorsai.Org/~vjp2

                 [DQ2K: Make the Murky Clown Frown!]

1. Looking for Ampro Little Board users

I picked up an ampro little board at a fleamarket recently, for the grand
sum of five buckeroos, and now have it installed in a Wyse PC case (too bad
for the PC, right?).  It purrs along nicely and even runs 3.5 inch disks
as 750K disks approximately.  Not bad for an old CP/M boxen.  I would like
to find anyone who is still using the beast and discuss any odds and ends
about them that might be worth knowing.  I also need a kermit for it if
one is precompiled anywhere.  What board specific software freebies are
about for the thing.  I checked on oak.oakland.edu, and not much was there.
That probably means the thing is pretty generic, which is good.

Comments and insights are appreciated.

Bob Keys

2. Can't install the win2000

3. Comm-Ex User's Manual Needed

4. installing software for a HP 4400c

5. ZModem Time Outs In OS/2

6. Lisp Based Machine Code (Simulators) [was Re: Lisp Machines]

7. socket time-outs

8. Outlook does not open attachments from Eudora

9. HELP!!!: Doing INs and OUTs under OS/2 with BCC

10. ZModem Time Outs In OS/2

11. Ins and outs of File Replicator

12. Pin-outs for Epson PX-8

13. AmPro 3.0b = bloatware?