Wanted: Popular Electronics Altair article

Wanted: Popular Electronics Altair article

Post by K Schneide » Wed, 03 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I'm wondering/hoping someone out there has the January and/or February
issue of Popular Electronics featuring the Altair 8800.  I am starting
an Altair collection, and would LOVE this addition.  Please let me know.
(I can make it worth scrounging through your attic for!)

KS

Wanted: Popular Electronics Altair article

Post by Glenn Robert » Fri, 05 Feb 1999 04:00:00

there's one posted on e-bay.  current bid is $124.50!

item # 62193941

2-1/2 days left to bid on it.