FS: Osborne-1

Post by Walt Novinge » Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:30:27

Please forgive me if FS posts aren't appreciated in this NG...I couldn't
find a more appropriate place to post. I bought
this new in 1982 (still has the original dealer's sticker on the back). It
is the (originally) blue case model...has darkened to "beige" as is typical.
I have the original OS and program diskettes (5.25"!) and a copy of the
manual in PDF format.

The computer is working, but booting is erratic...I believe the A drive
needs work/replacement. Perhaps someone more clever than I can swap the A
and B drives.

The unit has the original external monitor adapter which allows the use of
an
external monitor via a front-panel RCA jack. This was the height of cool in
it's day :)

Asking $100 obo. Please call 919.846.6117 to discuss. Digital pix available
upon request.

--
Walt Novinger
Raleigh, NC

1. FS:Osborne Computers

I have  Osborne computers for sale. All in different condition from good
to bad.
There are also manuals, software, and  accessories. The models are O1
tan case,O1blue case, 02 Exec, O2 Shelly(the Exec prototype). Selling
whole or in parts.

I am looking for HP palmtops 95lx,100lx and 200lx.

2. CD-ROM Guru?

3. FS: Osborne 1 Technical Manual & More!

4. Quantum 105S disk drive

5. FS: Osborne 1 computer

6. Netmeeting and Mac?

7. FS: Osborne computers

8. The PIC Source Book/Disk new price. Free!!

9. FS: Osborne Computer

10. FS: Osborne 1

11. fs: Osborne portable OCC 1 tan case

12. FS: Osborne 1