INFO-CPM Digest V88 #294

Post by Raymond Carter STEWS-NR-AD 678-15 » Tue, 02 Jan 1990 19:29:00

I thought I saw in the latest catalog from Central Computer
that they had Turbo-Modula2 for sale.

INFO-CPM Digest V88 #294

Post by Jeffrey J Wiela » Tue, 02 Jan 1990 22:37:00

Quote:>I thought I saw in the latest catalog from Central Computer
>that they had Turbo-Modula2 for sale.

In the latest one I have, its listed in the index (along with CP/M Turbo Pascal)
but it isn't on the pages listed.  I too am interested in the fate of TM2.  I've
been using it develop some graphics modules for the MicroSphere graphics board
that I have in my Kaypro 2X.  I is noticeably faster than Turbo Pascal for
this.  The bit and cardinal operations seem to be particularly fast.  I got
my copy second hand; Echelon had my still uncashed check when they folded.

                            Jeff Wieland