CoCo Emulator Running Too Fast !!!

Post by Stephen J Woolha » Thu, 01 Jun 2000 04:00:00

If you like to use Jeff Vavasour's CoCo 2 Emulator but find that it runs too
fast on your PC there is free program called "Turbo" which will smoothly
slow your PC down to a crawl.

Turbo can be downloaded from my main site at:
 http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/disk/162/

or from my backup site at:
http://www6.50megs.com/dragon32/

Stephen J woolham

1. CoCo II Emulator Running Too Fast !!!

Finally something that works ok !

This little beauty has finally allowed me to use my favorite coco emulator
again.

     -----  http://newsone.net/ --  Discussions on every subject. -----

2. privacy in telecom and first admendament

3. WANTED: Final Copy II ...

4. COCO III Emulator for The PC

5. Toshiba XM3601B CD-ROM

6. COCO III Emulator

7. Network upgrades

8. fast FPU Emulators for 68040 and 68060

9. Fast Floiting Point Emulator for 68060 available

10. DHCP Boot Code and fast FPU040/060-Emulator available

11. Looking for CoCo OS9 level 2 coco development stuff

12. Running 110V CoCo 3 off 220VAC 50Hz