BD Systems C compiler

Post by Falc » Tue, 26 Jun 1990 07:59:30

...Does anybody know where I could upgrade BDS-C 1.31 to whatever the newest
revision is?  I've ftp'd everything out of the BDS-C directories and while it
appears to contain lots of revisions to the libraries and things, I havn't been
able to compile much of anything due to the very old and bug-laden version of
the compiler that I have...  Does anybody know where I can upgrade the actual
executable compiler (CC.COM and CC2.COM) to version 1.51 or whatever the newest
version is, and how much it's going to cost me?  Tnx...

| "If it moves, shoot it; if it keeps      |        /  \                      |
|  moving, RUN."                           |       /------->                  |
+------------------------------------------+      /      \  nK1e bYt0rZ |<luB |
| DISCLAIMER: These opinions are mine      |    ============                  |
\             alone, unless they're not.   W      Albuquerque, New Mexico     /

1. BD Software C Compiler Files

Hi friends of CP/M !

I am looking for some files of the BD Software C-Compiler, because a friend
of mine has a defective version of these files.

If you still have got this Compiler or a hint where to find them, so please
E-Mail me !
* Christian Stelter     CS Student, TeXer, etc.     UNI OLDENBURG GERMANY  *

*     Home: Christian Stelter, Pommersche Str.8, D-2940 Wilhelmshaven      *
received data 909 bytes 1.27 secs

2. Obviously inexperienced . . . or not?

3. Databasic for BD/2, Is this BART?

4. REQ:EMC STORAGE ADMIN

5. TELETEK SYSMATER CPU BD (S100)

6. Info. wanted on canon bj200 printer...

7. Comments on various compilers' system requirments....

8. QNX X-Windows question (s)

9. C compiler for a small CP/M system?

10. ACM Workshop on Languages, Compilers & Tools for Real-Time Systems

11. CFP: ACM SIGPLAN Languages, Compilers & Tools for Real-Time Systems

12. Program Info: ACM Languages, Compilers & Tools for Real-Time Systems