disk image of PCW CP/M Disk

Post by JesĂș » Mon, 06 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Where can I find a bootable file disk image for Joyce PCW Emulator

1. PCW Disk to CPC Disk

I have got a PCW9512 disk with dbase on it.
I have 2 questions:
1st. Does anyone know if this copy of dbase will function on a CPC6128?
2nd. If so, how do I get it off the PCW disk to the CPC disk.

I have to admit I haven't actually got the PCW any more.
The disk is actually double sided but when I put it in my CPC I get:

CP/M Error on A: Invalid Drive
BDOS Function = 17 File = ????????.???

Some out there who has a PCW9512 and a CPC6128 would be ideal.

Here's hopin' - Stefan
--
Stefan G. Farnell

2. Frame Relay & Bandwidth on demand

3. Accessing PCW discs on a CPC in CP/M

4. FS: Commodore 1960 14" Multiscan Monitor

5. LOADDSKF - for creating disks from disk images

6. Desktop Themes

7. Need disk image for OS/2 Warp 3.0 (red box) - Display Driver disk 4

8. how do i make disk images of microbee disks

9. Wanted: Osborne boot disk image (and disks/manuals?)

10. Disk Image of Orginal CP/M-86 1.0

11. Making disk images under CP/M

12. Apple II 60K CP/M disk image?