Questions on HP51645, HPC6615 Cartridges & Inke Inkjet System

Questions on HP51645, HPC6615 Cartridges & Inke Inkjet System

Post by nospa » Wed, 06 Aug 2003 12:51:03

Hi,

I seek advice on the above 2 cartridges.

1. Are they the same? Coz my printer can use them both...

2. Is it true that on some printers, once these cartridges have been
refilled, they cannot be used until 5 different cartridges have been
used on the printer? I heard that some of these printers have
cartridge recognition devices on them so it forces the user to buy at
least 5 cartridges first. Any truth to this?

3. Has anyone used the Inke inkjet machine on these cartridges? Any
good? I have not seen it in the States but the website looks pretty
good. www.inke.com.sg

Looking forward to some answers from the wise users in this newsgroup.

Thanks

karl

Questions on HP51645, HPC6615 Cartridges & Inke Inkjet System

Post by Jass » Wed, 13 Aug 2003 02:51:07

Hi Karl,

The printer that I am using is using the HP45 cartridge. I had been
refilling my cartridge. I guess HP51645 & HPC6615 is the same as the
refill kit I am using shows that I can use it on HPC6615 as well... I
had also seen articles in the forum saying that HP likes to play this
kind of marketing tactics......
Although they seem to be different cartridge models but they are using
the same ink.

I have no problem with refilling my HP51645 cartridge and the print
out is good too. You do not have to refill your cartridge only at the
5th cartridge. You can start refilling with your first cartridge. Why
spend that extra cash on original cartridge?

Talking about Inke, I happened to try it at my friend's place. It's
fun and fast. Easy to use. Try it. I'm sure u love it.