HP Scanjet: looking for updated scanning software... Help!

HP Scanjet: looking for updated scanning software... Help!

Post by Ken Cazeneu » Sun, 10 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I have an HP Scanjet one of the first models: flatbed, B/W 600dpi.

The software SCANNING GALLERY that it comes with is written for a
version of Windows prior to 3.0  when I run it in 3.1 I get a massage
telling me of the prior version and that ignoring the warning may
result in loss of data... it seems to scan and work OK but I am
wondering if there is an updated version of this software and can I use
other scanning software for this scannner...

Thanks in advance

Ken

Post by Jay Berri » Tue, 12 Mar 1996 04:00:00

> I have an HP Scanjet one of the first models: flatbed, B/W 600dpi.

> The software SCANNING GALLERY that it comes with is written for a
> version of Windows prior to 3.0  when I run it in 3.1 I get a massage

Ken;
I think there is later s/w from HP. Check out their web site. Hey, where
can I get this "massaging" software? By back could use a good rub!

Jay