canon i850 refilling

Post by geor » Wed, 20 Aug 2003 01:34:43

Has anybody tried to refill this printer?
Any problems with the printhead?

Thank's

1. REFILLS FOR CANON BJC-4000

I have a Canon BJC-4000  bubble jet printer. The ink cartridges are
quite expensive and I will like to be able to refill them. Has somebody
try to do it? If so how and with which of the refill products being offered
in the market.
No one knows at the Computer stores. Hope somebody in the net has the

appreciated

--

2. How to record the number of clicked printer on the webpage

3. Canon LiDE 30 vs. Canon 1250U2F

4. Retrieve binary format for DB and save to file

5. Canon 5020 and Canon 3080 Scanners - Drivers

6. Device/Window_State on the Mac

7. Canon Hardware -- Who besides Canon (Resellers)

8. Thanks Cale & Justin !

9. SAS graphics driver for Canon copier (Canon 3300)

10. Inkjet Refills

11. Q: Refilling NeXT Color P Cartridges

12. Problems refilling HP 1823D color ink cartridges

13. best inkjet refill kit?