Motherboards

Post by Paul.Schwill.. » Tue, 06 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Is there a special news-group concerning motherboards?

Motherboards

Post by Mark S. Boyk » Tue, 06 Aug 1996 04:00:00

>Is there a special news-group concerning motherboards?

Not sure if there is one that is only motherboards, but
alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt is a good group as is
comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips.
And of course there is Tom's Hardware Page
http://www.u-net.com/~sysdoc/hardware.htm.

1. Motherboard question

The problem I am having with my scanner is supposed to be with the
motherboard
(according to HP).   If they are correct am I safe to assume that the
motherboard
problem would just transfer over to another scanner if I tried to
install a new
one or are motherboard problems usually unique to the scanner currently
installed.  (did all of that make sense?)

2. Just a rant on Service

3. Recommend USB Scanner for VIA Apollo Pro 133 Motherboard

4. le0: no carrier msg when connecting sun to DESPR

5. USB / Old Motherboard problems...

6. Incorrect function

7. Problems installing an Epson Perfection 1200 USB on an Asus P3B-F motherboard

8. !! Bulletin !!-- USB devices with AMDsystems 350Mhz and above on VIA chipset motherboards.

9. !! Bulletin !!-- USB devices with AMDsystems 350Mhz and above on VIA chipset motherboards

10. USB problems on a TX motherboard and Win 98

11. problems with 4100c and Aopen motherboards

12. MFS-6000cx SCSI and new Motherboard?