flatbed scanner

Post by filip » Mon, 16 Jun 2003 06:15:09

It is necessary one to me flatbed scanner in order to recover many old
photographies. It does not serve the adapter for film. I would want to
know which slowly it guarantees the best one quality of the image. I have read
that the scanner epson they are optimal.
You know better Marches?
Considering the quality of the image, I would want as an example to
know the difference between scanner consumer (epson 2400 etc) and
scanner as an example professional (agfa, umax powerlock, epson
expression 1680 etc...) that they cost beyond 1000 dollars?
With these scanner professional is obtained one image of quality
better?
Thanks