Digital VRT-17HA (Sony VR-417)

Post by Maurice Pasma » Mon, 21 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Hi there,

I recently obtained a Digital VRT-17HA monitor (aka Sony VR-417, aka
Silicon Graphics), but I have a question.

On the control panel (left, next to reset button) there is a small
'square-type' CTRL button. What does it do? I've tried various
combinations with CTRL+Select, or CTRL +/- Brightness, or CTRL +/-
Contrast, but I can't find out the meaning of the button.

Also, I'm looking for a manual for this monitor. Is there one on-line
somewhere, or could someone copy or scan his/hers and send it to me?

Thanks in Advance,
Maurice.

        THe TWiLiGHT SiTe midifiles and -links