Help needed with MWAV modem/sound card/FAX/Cd-rom controler Card

Help needed with MWAV modem/sound card/FAX/Cd-rom controler Card

Post by J.Metzg » Tue, 30 Jul 1996 04:00:00

This is driveing me nuts I have been trying to help my friend install
an MWAV chip set all in one card nothing seems to work together

the machine a compaq Prolina 4 33sx upgraded to 8 MB ram with all
ports and controllers built in PS/2 Mouse

Not every thing is seen by the system together at the same time.
sometimes the modem is seen  sometimes the CD  never the sound card
but it did see the game port?

Any thoughts at all would be helpful

reply by email to

1. CD-rom trays and business card cd-roms

I am looking at sending out some marketing materials that would
include the business card size cd-roms.  I'm wondering if there are
any statistics available that indicate the percentage of computers
that have the tray type cd-rom drives verses the type that are just
fed into the cd-rom drive opening.

I don't want to use the business card size cd-roms if the majority of
the users are unable to use them.  If someone could point me in the
direction of statistics, that would be great.  If someone could break
down the stats between business and home users, that would even be
better.

Thanks!!!!

2. Do you know the name of the game...

3. two cd-rom drives -> one sound card

4. Attribute ID

5. Question on Connectiing CD-ROM to sound card.

6. ADOCE31.h is missing

7. Problems with CD-ROM and sound card

8. What about crash recovery methods with PostgreSQL 7.1 ?

9. Backpack 8x CD-Rom - Sound Card Option

10. problems with CD-ROM controllers, floppy drives, sound card

11. Sony CD-Rom Drive & Sound Card $89.00 ** NEW **

12. DSP card, sound card, midi card drivers and issues

13. Cable from CD ROM Drive to Sound Card & DMA