Xircom CEM28 PCMCIA dongle - in which other Xicrom card it works?

Xircom CEM28 PCMCIA dongle - in which other Xicrom card it works?

Post by Tom Henriksso » Fri, 24 Jan 2003 00:35:56

I have an extra original dongle for Xircom CreditCard Ethernet+Modem
28.8 Adapter (see picture: http://www.henriksson.com/dongle.jpg).

Now I like to know, does this work also in other Xicrom CreditCard
products, like CEM-10, CEM2 or CEM33?

Xircom (Intel) don't support these products anymore, so I can't ask
them about this.

1. Xircom Pcmcia Ethernet+Modem Card

When I try to install that card on my Acer notebook using following
commands:
# Pcmcia.generic start
# PcmciaLaunch -v '0x601,Net.ether1000 -p$IOPORT -i$IRQ'
there comes a writing: "Locking ioport=2f8-2ff ioport2=0-ffffffff irq=5 in
socket 0"
and warning "Net.ether1000: INITIALIZATION ERROR 01"

Ask for help
--
Piotr Uruski

2. **myODBC Crashing Omnis Studio**

3. XIRCOM pcmcia CEM2 card

4. compile mex-file from MSVC

5. FS: Xircom PCMCIA Ethernet card 10/100

6. Westjet Safety Demonstration

7. Driver problem with PCMCIA Xircom CreditCard ISDN CI-EURO

8. Reminder: Pike Conference 2002

9. MS Workgroups for WIndows, Thinkpad 750 + PCMCIA Xircom

10. Pcmcia xircom

11. Xircom IIps PCMCIA Ethercard Support

12. xircom ps-ce2-10 pcmcia

13. DOS-Boot-Diskette für Xircom PCMCIA-Karte