Desperately seeking an Inkjet Refilling System

Desperately seeking an Inkjet Refilling System

Post by M » Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:41:57

I am desperately seeking a cheap and reliable Inkjet Refilling System.
It does not need to be industrial as it is more for office use. Other
than the super expensive ones, are there any such machines going for
less than US$100???

Anyone tried the CBR, SMEs, Ramora or Inke Inkjet Refilling Machines?

Any comments?

Thanks

MT

Post by Angelo Campanell » Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:21:39

> I am desperately seeking a cheap and reliable Inkjet Refilling System.
> It does not need to be industrial as it is more for office use. Other
> than the super expensive ones, are there any such machines going for
> less than US$100???

        Close behind and critcal is the job of testing and repairing clogged jets. On my
HPDJ500 cartridge type (HP#51626A), this is crucial. I have refilled  several,
but most or all failed by clogging afterwards. I'm sure there are many deep dark
secrets here. But I sure would appreciate some guidance (in declogging).

        Angelo Campanella

Desperately seeking an Inkjet Refilling System

Post by Yiann » Tue, 12 Aug 2003 06:24:51

You don't need a refilling machine to refill a few cartridges. Most of  the
machines are dedicated for high volume refilling (more than 100 same type
cartridges a day). Buy a printer and refill the cartridges of your own. It's
almost in all cases an easy task.

--

Yianni

--

Quote:> I am desperately seeking a cheap and reliable Inkjet Refilling System.
> It does not need to be industrial as it is more for office use. Other
> than the super expensive ones, are there any such machines going for
> less than US$100???

> Anyone tried the CBR, SMEs, Ramora or Inke Inkjet Refilling Machines?

> Any comments?

> Thanks

> MT

Desperately seeking an Inkjet Refilling System

Post by M » Sat, 16 Aug 2003 00:09:25

Hi,

I use about 4 cartridges per month which is why i need one of those
inke inkjet auto refill machines. I guess it is good for me a SOHO
user. I honestly do not mind paying $6 for a full HP cartridge once i
have bought the machine. I have added one of their emails back to me
in hope that one of you industry players out there becomes an Inke
distributor. It seems like that is the only way i am gonna get my
hands on one.

McGill T

---------------
The machine is known as the Inke Inkjet Auto Refill System or Inke
Inkjet Auto Refill Station. It's code number is the HS-45. It can
refill the HP51645, HP51640 and C6615.

We are currently entertaining requests from around the world for Inke
distributorship and would like to know where you are from. Once a
distributor in your region has been appointed. We will let you know
where you can purchase the HS-45.

Regards

www.inke.com.sg
--------------------

Post by M » Sat, 16 Aug 2003 00:09:59

[...]

Post by Meghan Noeck » Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:24:26

Quote:> I use about 4 cartridges per month which is why i need one of those
> inke inkjet auto refill machines. I guess it is good for me a SOHO
> user. I honestly do not mind paying $6 for a full HP cartridge once i
> have bought the machine. I have added one of their emails back to me
> in hope that one of you industry players out there becomes an Inke
> distributor. It seems like that is the only way i am gonna get my
> hands on one.

You can still do it yourself with a decent kit. I got mine from:

http://www.veryComputer.com/

You get a kit with instructions for your cartriges. The first time
takes a little longer, but after that, it is extremely easy and quick.

My printer uses 6 individual cartridges. If I am really actively
printing brochures, flyers, or other business material, I can run out
of black twice in one day. I can fill it in less than 2 minutes. I put
a piece of special tape over the outlet hole, use a tiny allen wrench
to remove the plug, use a syringe to inject the ink,*in the
plug, blot the outake hole, and put it back in.

If I am about to start a photo project, I will top off all the
cartidges. I can do all 6 in less than 15 minutes. I bought the kit
whihc included the syringes, the plugs, the allen wrench, and the
thumb*(to make the hole); and I doubled the ink, so I got 4oz
each of magenta, cyan, yellow, photo magenta, and photo cyan as well
as 8 oz of black. All of this, including shipping was less than $100.
I purchased the regular inks at one time and the photo inks at another
time, so I paid shipping twice. The inks sell in bulk for:

4oz  Only - $10.00    8oz  Only - $17.00

I bought all this last October. I have printed:
over 300 greeting cards (2 4x6 pics per card plus text)
about 400 flyers (text with 3x5 pic)
about 200 full color double-sided 8 1/2 x 11  brochures
about 300 proof sheets (8 2x3 images per sheet)
and tons of every day text printing, web pages, emails, iron-ons,
master sheets for my products, etc.

And my lowest ink is half empty. Some are still 3/4 full. This is way
better than buying new or refilled cartridges, and it is quick and
easy. I have my box with ink and supplies right next to the printer.

My parents bought some other system, and it is much moe difficult. I
would highly recommend this website. You can look up your printer and
read the instructions to see how easy it is.

Desperately seeking an Inkjet Refilling System

Post by Eddie Cowl » Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:52:01

Have been using refill kits for my HP 51645 cartridge for couple of
years, not sure about the other the cartridge starts to print white
strips after about 6 times of refilling; need to get a new cartridge
after that. Anyone out there have this problem? As my printing
frequency is high, refilling for about 4 times a month I would also
like to get my hands on one, but not sure if it really increase the
refilling times of the cartridge. Any comments?