LIsa to Okidata printer driver

Post by 452is-Ziem » Tue, 02 Jan 1990 22:24:00

I have an Apple Lisa with a Parallel Interface card installed.
(Centronics/Centronics)
I want to print to an Okidata printer which usually uses Epson
FX80 or FX100 drivers on the PC/AT.  What I need is a Mac Epson
FX driver for the Lisa so I can print to it. I have heard that
such a driver is available, but I need to know where and what
the price is.

Thanks in advance,

Bob Zieman
att!ihlpf!rmz
(312)979-7371

1. Okidata OL410e Printer Driver

I am trying to get my Okidata OL410e printer to work with OPENSTEP 4.2.  I
am using the Oki OL410e driver (assuming that Oki and Okidata are the
same), but it doesn't seem to be working.  What driver has been found to
work with this printer?

It works fine in Win95 and communicates in OS, but doesn't print.

Thanks.

Robert

2. Group maintenance (old cray stuff)

3. Okidata U84 microline printer drivers?

4. Dashboards and Sub-Dashboards

5. Okidata Commercial Printers!

6. Oprah/Palm V

7. OKIDATA 4w laser printer

8. Amiga High Density Dr

9. Need printer control codes for Okidata

10. Question install okidata 2410 printer using short hall modems.

11. Okidata u82A printer

12. Okidata Printer

13. Printcap entry for Okidata 321 Printer Needed